Please take note that Freddy is an Italian brand so that means sizes fall rather small. For example: if you are in between size small and medium then choose a medium to experience the great comfort of the pants !!
Also note that the eco leather pants and Wr.Up sports are fitting one size less! (ex: if you have normal size M we recommend to choose for eco leather and Wr.Up sports a Large )
Be aware that we have 2 lengths in our pants! FULL and ANKLE!
HOW TO WASH
To keep your pant looking the same way they did when you purchased them, wash the Wr.Up on the gentle cycle. (30°) This reduces the wear and tear on your pant, allowing the colors and design to stay intact.
- Use an environmentally friendly, mild detergent (such as Woolite) when you wash your pant. Never use bleach or use detergents with bleach.
- You can use a mild fabric softener if you want your Wr.Up pants a bit softer
Turn your jeans inside out. Washing pants can be abrasive to fabrics. Not only do clothes rub against one another, but the detergent, along with zippers, buttons, and snaps, can be damaging to the color and fabric.
- Read the label on your Wr.Up pant to see if there are any specific pants washing tips that you need to follow. Some Wr.Up pant should be washed alone on the first wash, or washed very rarely. Make sure to follow the recommended care instructions.
Line dry the pant. Do not tumble your Wr.Up pant in a dryer. Avoid over-drying your pant to prevent shrinkage and the loss of color to the fabric.
- If you want to want to dry your Wr.Up pant in a dryer for time, tumble them on a delicate cycle with low heat. Take them out while still slightly damp and let them finish drying on a rack or a line.
- Before you place the pant on the line, stretch the seams to help avoid shrinkage
Iron is not needed
HOW TO WEAR
Always open the buttons of the pants to get in! Never pull up the pant in 1 time but always slowly and with lots of care! Wrap up your Wr.Up!
Handle your Wr.Up pant with love to let her shine for a long time
Enjoy your favorite Wr.Up pants!
Team Freddy Pantroom